Walking Talking Teletubbies (also known as Magic Dancing Teletubbies) is a series of American moving dolls that were released in 2004 and is unmarked. It is also the American version of the 2008 toys Dance with Me Teletubbies from Tomy. Unlike the Dance With Me Teletubbies toys, the movements are changed from hand movements to side-stepping similar to Gemmy's. This toy plays 3 songs for each character.
- Characters play music when they walk (Po plays Itsy Bity Spider while Laa-Laa can play Twinkle Twinkle just like her lullaby version in 2016. Dipsy also plays Pop Goes the Weasel)
- They also make sounds before the music begins and they would make noises before any of the songs begin playing.
- Their tummies light up when the music plays.
- You can even shake the included rattle to make them dance.
- Also this toy has the characters say their phrases.
- Itsy Bitsy Spider
- Row Your Boat
- This Old Man
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- Mary Had a Little Lamb
- Pop Goes the Weasel